Saturday, October 29, 2011

I'm Blogging for the Eyrie!

For the next year I am going to be one of the Student Editors of the ABA's (American Birding Association's) Young Birder Blog, The Eyrie. The Eyrie is a great blog, and it should be lots of fun. And no, I am not contractually obligated to write that last sentence. My bio/intro is up today-- http://birding.typepad.com/youngbirders/2011/10/introducing-eamon-corbett.html

I'm definitely still planning to post to this blog as often as I can. I haven't posted very much on here lately, mainly because I haven't seen many birds out there lately. Most of my recent birding has been out the window of my high school classes (Current year record: 8 species, Calc Class last Friday. All-time Record: 14 species, 9th Grade Spanish). I did chase the Calliope Hummingbird that was in a backyard in Pawcatuck, CT for a day, but I was unsucessful.

No comments:

Post a Comment